No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This easy No Bake Keto Cheesecake is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Recipe by @kimsketo365
1 Box Gracious Bakers Vanilla Biscuits
90g salted butter, melted
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp lemon zest
pinch of salt
1/4 cup cream
1 rounded tsp powdered unflavoured gelatin
225g cream cheese softened
85g powdered erythritol
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp lemon zest
1. Crush your Gracious Bakers Biscuits in a food processor or using a rolling pin.
2. In a bowl, whisk together your biscuit crumble, lemon zest, cinnamon and salt for the crust.
3. Add the melted butter and stir until everything is mixed and a crumbly dough forms.
4. Grease a dish for your cheesecake and press your base into it. Refrigerate while you make your filling.
5. In a glass measuring cup or microwavable cup add your cold cream and the gelatin. Give it a quick stir, then let it sit while you make the rest of the filling.
6. In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, erythritol and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
7. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and beat again just until combined.
8. After the gelatin and cream have sat for at least 3min, microwave them for 40 seconds or until the cream is hot but not boiling. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved (microwave for another 10-15s if needed).
9. Now add the hot cream mixture to your cream cheese and beat again until smooth.
10. Pour this mixture over your crust and tap the dish on the counter or use a spatula to make sure the top is even.
11. Place the cake in the fridge uncovered for at least 2-3 hours or until it's set.
12. After refrigerating take your cheesecake out of the fridge and serve.