Easter is just a few hops away. Enjoy making these delicious colourful cookies with your kids. A sugar free Easter doesn't have to be boring!
What You'll Need:
1 Box Gracious Bakers Biscuits
200g sugar free white chocolate
4 tsp coconut oil (unflavoured)
Food colouring of your choice (You will need 4 colours)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Divide your chocolate evenly into 4 small bowls and add a tsp of coconut oil to each.
3. Microwave the one bowl at a time in 30 second bursts stirring inbetween until melted and smooth. You can add a tiny bit more coconut oil if it isn't going smooth.
4. Stir in a drop of food colouring mix well.
5. Dip a cookie half way into the chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
6. Repeat with your other colours.
7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set the chocolate and enjoy.