Butter Chicken Pasta
Such a comforting meal. Perfect for the winter months.
Recipe by @kimsketo365
What You'll Need:
4 Chicken breasts diced 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tbsp Turmeric
Salt & Pepper 1 tsp Ginger 2 tsp minced Garlic 1/4 cup double cream yogurt 2 tbsp butter 1/2 Onion diced 350g diced tomatoes 125ml fresh cream 1 box Gracious Bakers Pene Pasta
1. Mix your chicken spices and yogurt together and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Heat a large pot over a medium heat. Melt your butter and cook your onion until translucent.
3. Add your chicken and brown.
4. Add in the tomatoes and allow to simmer while you cook your pasta as per the package instructions.
5. When your pasta is nearly done add the cream and simmer a few minutes longer.
6. Drain the pasta and mix into your sauce. Serve and enjoy.