Blue Cheese & Bacon Fusilli
This dish is just so flavourful and rich. It's a real crowd pleaser.
1 box Gracious Bakers Moringa Fusilli
1 pack streaky bacon sliced
2 ribs of celery finely sliced
1 triangle of blue cheese
1/4 cup pecans roughly chopped
1. Make Fusilli as per package instructions.
2. Fry your bacon in a sauce pan until it starts to get crispy.
3. Add celery and cook a couple of minutes longer before reducing the heat.
4. Add your cream and heat through.
5. When it starts to bubble crumble in your blue cheese.
6. Wheh your sauce starts to reach the desired consistency add in the pecans and cook a few more minutes.
7. Serve sauce over your Fusilli and enjoy!