BACON & BLUE CHEESE PENE
This is such a rich comforting dish and with only 4 ingredients it so easy to make.
Recipe by @kimsketo365
What You'll Need:
1 box Gracious Bakers Pene Pasta
1 pack streaky bacon
1 triangle Blue Cheese
1. Heat a pot over a medium heat.
2. Slice your bacon into strips. Cook until crispy.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add your cream to the pot.
4. Allow to reduce until it's nice and thick.
5. While your sauce reduces cook your pene as per package instructions.
6. Cut your blue cheese into smaller pieces and stir into your sauce until it melts (you can use less cheese if you prefer a more subtle flavour.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over your pene.