This quick and easy breakfast treat even the kids will love!
Recipe by @kimsketo365
What you'll need:
1 Pack Gracious Bakers porridge
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Butter for cooking
1. Heat your pan on a medium heat and melt in some butter.
2. Mix all your other ingredients well.
3. Pour 4 Pancakes into your pan (you may need to to two batches depending on the size of your pan.
4. When bubbles start to form on top of the pancake it's ready to flip.
5. Once nicely golden on both sides remove and serve with your favourite sugar free syrup.