The perfect indulgence at the end of a wonderful dinner.
Recipe by @kimsketo365
75g powdered Erythritol
1 tsp vanilla
500g mascarpone, at room temperature
1 box Gracious Bakers Vanilla Biscuits
1/2 cup strong black coffee
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Whisk the egg yolks with the erythritol and vanilla until pale and fluffy.
2. Whisk in the mascarpone, a little at a time, until smooth.
3. Beat the the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, then fold into the egg yolk mixture.
4. Place a layer of vanilla biscuits in the bottom of your serving dish.
5. Pour over a bit of the coffee.
6. Top with a layer of the mascarpone mixture, then add another layer of biscuits.
7. Repeat the layers until the dish is full, ending with mascarpone.
8. Smooth and dust with cocoa powder. Chill for 4–6 hours before serving.
Note: If you don’t have powdered erythritol you can make it by putting regular erythritol through a coffee grinder.