This cake is not only beautiful but absolutely delicious!
What you'll need:
1 Box Gracious Bakers Vanilla Biscuits
420g Full Fat Cream Cheese at
120g powdered erythritol
250ml whipping cream
1 scoop @footysfuturedrinks Raspberry drink powder
60ml lemon juice + 10ml gelatine
1 pack @footysfuturedrinks raspberry jelly
Fresh raspberries (optional)
1. Line a 20cm spingform tin with baking paper. Melt your butter.
2. Crush the vanilla cookies in their packs and add to a bowl with your butter. Mix well.
3. Press your cookie mixture into your prepared tin and pop into the fridge while you make the filling.
4. Add the filling ingredients to mixing bowl except the cream. Whisk with an electric mixer to combine.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk the whipping cream to soft peaks. Then, fold into the cream cheese with a spatula.
7. Add your cream cheese mixture on top of your base.
8. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to start setting.
9. Make raspberry jelly as per package instructions and allow to cool a bit before pouring on top of your cheesecake.
10. Add fresh raspberries if using and return to the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.