LOW CARB RASPBERRY BAR
These delicious bars are perfect to make for an on the go treat or a gorgeous addition to your lunch box.
1 box Gracious Bakers Buttermilk Rusks
4 tablespoon butter melted
1 ½ cups raspberries
3 tablespoon water
3 tablespoon powdered erythritol
1 teaspoon gelatin
2 large eggs room temperature
2 tablespoon melted butter
2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream room temperature
½ cup erythritol
1 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
40g sugar free dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 160C.
2. In a food processor combine your Gracious Bakers Buttermilk Rusks and melted butter for your crust.
3. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of a 23x23cm metal baking pan. 4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the raspberries and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook until the berries are soft enough to be mashed easily with a fork.
5. Stir in the powdered erythritol, then whisk in the gelatin. Let cool a few minutes to thicken, then spread over the crust.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, and cream for the topping. Whisk in the erythritol until well combined, breaking up any clumps.
7. Stir in the coconut, then drop the topping by the spoonful over the raspberry filling, and spread carefully over to cover.
8. Bake 30 minutes, until golden brown and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
9. Melt your dark chocolate and coconut oil together and drizzle over your bars.