GRANADILLA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
A must try for a delicious summer treat!
1 box Gracious Bakers Chocolate biscuits
200ml Butter Melted
1. Blend together until biscuits are fine, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined. Press the mixture into your springform tin and set in the fridge to firm up.
1 slab sugar free chocolate
2 eggs separate
250 ml cream / coconut cream
5 ml vanilla
2 tubs cream cheese
50ml melted butter
100 ml erythritol
3 pcts Gracious Bakers Drinking Chocolate
2.Beat the egg whites to stiff peak and add the erythritol and beat until glossy. Set aside.
3. Break the chocolate into blocks and microwave for 15 sec intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
4. Add the melted butter to the chocolate and stir well, then add the 2 remaining egg yolks and add 50 ml of the cream.
5. Add the drinking chocolate and stir until smooth.
6. Beat the remaining 150ml cream till stiff peak.
7. Fold in the cream cheese into your chocolate mix.
8. Fold in the beaten cream and egg whites.
9. Pour the mixture over your base and set in the fridge for 30 min.
4 fresh Granidillas.
5 ml gelatine
50 ml erythritol
10. Open up the granadillas and remove the contents into a small pot, add the erythritol and heat until the erythritol is resolved. Sponge the gelatine in 20ml water and melt it. Add it to your granadilla and serve it with your cheese cake.