GRACIOUS BAKIERS Moringa, Sundried Tomato & Ricotta Salad
Impress family and friends with this low carb salad
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 3 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
1 Box (140 Gram) Gracious Bakers Moringa Fusilli
3 Tbsps. Olive Oil
2 Tbsps. Basil Pesto
1 Cup Green Peas
3 Tbsps. Sundried Tomato
2 Tbsps. Grated Parmesan
10 Mint Leaves, Shredded
10 Kalamata Olive, Pitted & Halved
1 Tbsps. Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp. Parsley, Chopped
1/2 Ricotta Ball
1 Avocado, Sliced
3 Tbsps. Pumpkin Seeds, Toasted
2 Grinds Salt
1 Grind Black Pepper
1. Place your Moringa Fusilli in a bowl.
2. Boil a Kettle of water and pour boiling water over your pasta, just enough to cover it.
3. Let it sit for 3 Minutes, strain into a colander.
4. Run some cold water over the pasta to cool it, drain off any access water and add a drizzle of olive oil to coat the past and set aside.
5. Start prepping the rest of the ingredients, place the basil pesto into a bowl, add the green peas, sliced sundried tomato, grated parmesan, Olives, Chia Seeds and Parsley.
6. Mix together and add to your pasta.
7.Dish into a nice salad bowl and crumble the Ricotta Cheese on top.
8. Roast your pumpkin seeds in a pan on your stove until they start to pop and remove to cool.
9. Slice your avocado into thin slices.
10. Wash your rocket and set aside.
11. Place the Rocket on top of the rocket, followed by the pumpkin seed and avocado.
12. Grind salt and pepper to taste and serve.