A cheesecake makes a wonderful treat for any occasion. Try this recipe with different berries to mix things up.
Recipe by @kimsketo365
What you'll need:
1 Box Gracious Bakers Vanilla Biscuits
350g Frozen Blueberries
1 tsp water
½ tsp xanthan gum
1 - 2 tbsp erythritol
420g Full Fat Cream Cheese at
120g powdered erythritol
250ml whipping cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Line a 20cm spingform tin with baking paper. Melt your butter.
2. Crush the vanilla cookies in their packs and add to a bowl with your butter. Mix well.
3. Press your cookie mixture into your prepared tin and pop into the fridge while you make the sauce and filling.
4. For your berry sauce bring all your ingredients to a simmer in a saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes until your sauce thickens and put it in the fridge to cool.
5. Add the cream cheese to mixing bowl with the powdered erythritol and vanilla. Whisk with an electric mixer to combine.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk the whipping cream to soft peaks. Then, fold into the cream cheese with a spatula.
7. Add your cream cheese mixture on top of your base. Spoon over your blueberry sauce and swirl into the cream cheese a bit.
8. Place in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight and enjoy!